Wednesday 5 September 2012

Yes, I am a sucker

I know it is all stage managed hype but I do love US Democrats political speeches. Michelle's was great and brings tears to your eyes.
Michelle-Obama's-Speech (25mins)
(If only they were not bought and paid for by Wall Street who's political donations are massive)

So it looks like I am taking on the job of Beaver Scout Leader at the 46th EFS. Quite a responsibly but should keep me busy. The other leaders there seemed a great team at the meeting yesterday evening.

So the government is swinging even more to the right with the reshuffle with Jeremy Hunt taking over the job of selling off of the NHS, God help us. If only the British Public had a say in this.... Oh yes we did didn't we, in the last election, which the Tories DID NOT WIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment