Monday 3 September 2012

So what now?

I guess you could call this writer's block.
The moment of truth, what am I going to use this blog for?
In the absence of anything else emerging I guess it will be my diary.
I note with satisfaction that the spell-checker, which conspicuously does not work on my PC Safari browser, works just fine on the MacBook Safari. Good news for both of us I think.
I am by the way a 'trailing edge' user of technology. Ageing Vista Dell desktop PC (recently revitalised by a RAM upgrade to stop it grinding to a halt) also a 2009 vintage MacBook (also with RAM upgrade after installation of Mountain Lion operating system (which is great by the way). The dictation feature is really great, guess what? I'm using it now.
Well that's all for now. I might add to it later in the day, she how we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment